| Home | | BBDT Forum | Competition Prep The Painted Dragon free book

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Rockysorgo 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Rockysorgo
    Participant

Katherine Woodfine: The Painted Dragon
    Author: Katherine Woodfine
    Number of Pages:
    Published Date:
    Publisher:
    Publication Country:
    Language:
    ISBN: 9781405282895
    Download Link: >>> The Painted Dragon <<<

Mitch Kowalski lives out of a suitcase–and he likes it that way.
    In Hollywood, home of movies, gorgeous women, players and fast operators – every move you make is a potential scene…Nerve-shattering suspense, crackling dialogue and scathing wit from ‘the hottest thriller writer in the US’ [TIME]. Collecting money for the Mob isn’t too different from any other job, reckons Miami loan shark Chili Palmer. He soon finds himself ordered to collect on a bad debt from Leo Devoe, a guy who died in a plane crash. But it turns out Leo isn’t dead – he’s living it up in Las Vegas on the compensation money. So Chili follows him to Vegas and then on to Hollywood, where he gets drawn into the world of movies…
    An Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, novel ‘The bride was a witch who solved preternatural crimes. The groom raised the dead and slew vampires for a living. It sounded like a Halloween joke, but it wasn’t.’ When I’m not up my elbows in sacrificial gore, I’ve The Painted Dragon download book got serious preternatural issues to deal with. Psychotic shape-shifters, duplicitous vampires and sexually deviant were-leopards. And that’s just my friends. I’m Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter and Federal Marshall. My life is more complicated than ever, caught up between obligations to the living and to the undead. Now there is a vampire serial killer preying on strippers. And I’ve been called in to help the police.

http://mspdevotion.org/groups/the-magic-finger-free-book
    What Do You Want to Do Before You Die?
    http://expatinformant.com/groups/the-structure-of-evolutionary-theory-free-ebook

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.